Wednesday 9 March 2016

WOMAN CRUSH WEDNESDAY: ISABEL HENDRIX


Fashion blogger, plus-sized model, vintage clothing vendor - Isabel Hendrix must have one pretty impressive CV! The minute I laid eyes on this brightly-coloured cutie, I knew it was social media love. Her impressive wardrobe is certainly enviable but more importantly, its Isabel’s positivity & body confidence that sets her apart from the crowd.

Never one to blend in, Ms Hendrix’s Instagram is a portfolio of fun, showcasing an array of figure hugging miniskirts & crop tops. Her signature style is so playful, so true to herself & unafraid of what many expect in the fashion world, making her somewhat of a rebel & probably a top reason as to why I adore her so. I wish I looked half as good as this beauty, breaking all the rules. Her clothing site, Tunnel Vision (@tunnelvision) is equally as fabulous, full to the brim of technicolour goodness & somewhere I can easily splurge far too much money – thank god for worldwide shipping! 

In a world where girls are often being told that skinny is beautiful & perfection is something to strive towards, this babe is promoting a different angle & hitting the nail on the head. In an interview with Golden Boy Press, Isabel said she just wanted to “see the world become a better place, a more equal place, a more loving place.” Couldn’t have said it better myself. Using the internet to inspire, she’s fast becoming a true icon for everyone to look up to, not just females. I know a fair share of guys who could work on their self-love too!

If you’re a fan of sartorial risk taking, take a looksee at our favourite shots below & get yourself over to @isabel_hendrix on Instagram to lose yourself in her rainbow world.

@fashionfancyidiot





1 comment:

  1. I am thankful to you because your article is very helpful for me to carry on with my research in same area. Your quoted examples are very much relevant to my research field.

    ---------------------------
    Trendy clothing

    ReplyDelete